Before we share Stephanie's mini we want to tell you that we are SO THRILLED to be a part of this month's Scrapbok Generation CREATE magazine. The issue is absolutely lovely and the inspiration is nonstop. Go check it out HERE.
Hi there! Stephanie back with you again this month to share another fun mini album. This is an easy little album to assemble. It took me about 30 minutes from start to finish to make the book and decorate the pages!
Patterned paper: Cupid's Arrow, Chalk Studio, Collectable, The Sweetest Thing
Twine or string
Photos and your favorite MME embellishments
1. Start by trimming four sheets of patterned paper to 4 inches x 8 inches. These will be the inside pages of your album.
2. Score the trimmed paper at 4 inches (right down the middle).
3. Fold your paper at the score line to create a small "card".
4. Adhere your "cards" together.
Start with the first card, place adhesive on the back side and then adhere it to the front of the next card. Repeat for the remaining papers.
When you have finished adhering them all together, you will end up with a cute little folding book.
5. Make a cover.
Trim another piece of patterned paper to 4 inches x 12 inches. This will be your cover piece.
Score your paper at 4.25 inches, 4.5 inches, 8.5 inches and 8.75 inches and fold. The right side of your paper will fold over the left side to create a flap.
*Note: if you are adding more than the pages shown here, you will likely need to increase the distance between your two score lines shown above to allow for more pages/space.*
6. Grab your folded/adhered pages and glue onto your cover. You are only adhering this bottom side into the book.
7. Add a strip of washi tape for color and a brad onto the middle of your flap.
8. Wrap a piece of twine around the brad and tie a knot, tucking the ends in under the brad. The twine will act as the closure for your book.
And that's it!! Easy peasy! Now you are all ready to decorate. I decided to include some of my favorite things in this sweet little book. Let's take a look...