Tina here today with a super quick, super fun, and super adorable home decor project!
I don't know about you, but I love quick, fun, and super easy home decor projects. It is so satisfying to create some unique and totally yours and to be able to display it in your home. Every time I walk past a project in my home that I created with my own two hands, I have a sense of accomplishment happiness.
Supplies:Find Your Wings & Fly, Sky's The Limit, 6x6 paper pad,Find Your Wings & Fly, Sky's The Limit, Sticker Accessories,Find Your Wings & Fly, Sky's The Limit, Chipboard Buttons,The Sweetest Thing, Smile Decorative Tape;Other:Frame: IKEA,Chipboard Alphas: Tim Holtz,Twine: Etsy,Spray Mist: Lindy's Stamp Gang,Adhesive: American Crafts (tape runner), Imaginisce (foam tape)
Here's how I created this project.
1. Remove the glass from the frame. Adhere a sheet of patterned paper to the frame cardboard in place of where a photo might be placed.
2. Cut a smaller piece of pattered paper to layer on top of the piece #1. Stitch a grid on the paper to add more texture. Adhere to larger piece of paper.
3. Apply strips of decorative tape to edge of photo mat. Many of the MME decorative tapes fit perfectly in the mat edge space.
4. Stitch buttons to top of 2 balloon stickers. Layer the 2 balloons on top of each other and adhere with foam tape to add dimension.
5. Cut border sticker into 2 smaller sections and apply to frame. Apply another circle sticker to left end of border stickers.
6. Tie twine around entire frame.
And that is it! How is that for quick and easy?
As always, we love seeing your MME projects. Please share them with us on our Facebook page. We are always looking for inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great one!