What's the challenge topic, you might ast?
Make a project sharing your sense of humor. It can be a joke, a silly topic, or a funny story. Here's what clever Danni came up with for the challenge.
Make sure to check the bottom of the post for 2 links to printables and a step by step tutorial!
Supplies:Lost and Found 3:Ruby -Postcard patterned paper,Medallion patterned paper,Honeycomb patterned paper,12 x 12 chipboard, stickers ;Boy Crazy:enamel dots ;Misc: Silhouette Cameo, twine, machine stitching
April Fools Day is actually my maternal grandmother's birthday, so it's fun for us to create cards to make her smile and laugh out loud. Today I thought I would share this year's card with you.
I adhered my faux $20 bill to the inside flap, when the recipient (my grandmother) opens it up, trying to remove the $20 bill, they will see the 20 bucks (of the deer persuasion) instead......April Fools (smile)!!!
And if you do own a Cameo, here is a quick tutorial:
Thank you for popping in, hopefully we've put a smile on your face today!!!
Here are the rules.
1. You can submit a layout,card,album,altered item,etc.
2. The project must consist of mainly MME. It must "look" like a MME layout. :) It must fit the theme.
3. The project must be created new for this challenge. You may only submit one project.
4. Upload the project to the InLinkz link tool at the end of this post by the end of the day on Tuesday, April 16
5. A random winner will be chosen and announced with the second April challenge on April 17. The prize is any MME collection- the choice is yours.
GO FOR IT! We can't wait to see what you come up with. Happy April Fools!