Happy November, y'all! A new month means it is time for a new challenge. And since November is a month that many of us celebrate traditions,family,and gratitude...this month we are challenging you to Scrap a Family Recipe.
It doesn't even have to be a scrapbook layout. You can make a mini, a card, an altered item...you name it.
The rules are the same as always and here they are:
1. You can submit a layout,card,album,altered item,etc.
2. The project must consist of mainly MME. It must "look" like a MME layout. :) It must fit the theme.
3. The project must be created new for this challenge.
4. Upload the layout to InLinkz at the end of this post by the end of the day on November 13.
5. A random winner will be chosen and announced with the second November challenge on November 14. The prize is any MME collection- the choice is yours.
Tamara took the challenge this time and here is what she came up with!
Supplies: Lost and Found Halloween:Hallows Cottage patterned paper, Hallows Rounds patterned paper, Hallows Pumpkins patterned paper, Hallows Halloween Ads patterned paper,glittered accessories sheet,chipboard accessories,brads;Misc:black thread,ink and pen,letter stickers,cream/orange cardstock
Tamara says: For my family, FALL = PUMPKIN! We are huge pumpkin fans at our house and usually go through a dozen large cans of pumpkin from September through November.
I have pinned 134 pumpkin recipes on Pinterest and can’t wait to try out some of my new finds. But one of our FAVORITE recipes has to be these Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins.
The crisp cinnamon streusel topping gives way to a moist pumpkin cake with a creamy cheesecake center. Pumpkin HEAVEN! They also freeze very well and are the perfect breakfast treat after 30 seconds in the microwave.
I cut the scalloped border from patterned paper. Then I layered journaling spots and accented them with the perfect pumpkin chipboard. I printed the recipe directions on a card and slid it in a pocket on my layout. That way, the layout focused on the photo and recipe and it didn’t look cluttered. Find the full Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe on my blog.
WOW! I don't know about you guys, but Tamara's layout has my mouth watering and my stomach growling! Can't wait to see the recipes that you all share!