Due When: End of the day on July 31
Where: Upload through InLinkz at end of this post
Details: This one is super fun. Tina Walker came up with the idea. She suggested it to me and I thought it was *fabulous*. It's called Halfway There. Did you know that July is halfway through 2012? EEK! Can you believe it? So the challenge is this....document it. Document the actual day (day 183) halfway through the year, document the month...document it however you interpret it.
1. You can submit a layout,card,album,altered item,etc.
2. The project must consist of mainly MME. It must "look" like a MME layout. :) It must fit the theme.
3. The project must be created new for this challenge.
4. Upload the layout to InLinkz at the end of this post by the end of the day on July 31.
5. A random winner will be chosen and announced with the first August challenge on August 1. The prize is any MME collection- the choice is yours.
Just Hanging Out by Tamara
Supplies:Indie Chic-Nutmeg: Southwest patterned paper, Laurel Burst patterned paper, Zig Zag patterned paper, Rainbow patterned paper, Medallions patterned paper, Blooms patterned paper, Family journaling card, Hanging Out title, stamps, label stickers, brads, decorative stickers, layered stickers,Misc-yellow ink, black ink and pen, yellow and blue machine stitching
Tamara says:I can’t believe how quickly half a year has flown by! This layout was a great opportunity to reflect on our family’s experiences over the last six months. I thought it would be fun for the kids to write about their experiences in their own handwriting. How fun it will be to see it in a few years! And how lucky for me that there were layered stickers numbered for each of my four kids.
I have to admit that I actually shot this photo to coordinate with the fabulous Indie Chic Nutmeg collection – it just looks like summer! The blues and yellows remind me of warm, sunny summer days and the titles were perfect for this layout.
So what's your take on "Halfway There"? We cannot WAIT to see what you do, MME fans!
See you tomorrow!