It’s one of our favorite times of each month and we are pleased to announce this month’s blog challenge!
As you participate in the blog challenge, please keep in mind a few items:
1. We only have three guidelines for you to follow:
- Use the theme “your choice” (any theme you’d like).
- Use this month’s sketch by Anam Stubbington as your starting point.
- Use 80% My Mind’s Eye products. That means our products will be the main focus (besides the photo and story you share).
**Remember that you must adhere to all three guidelines in order to win. A beautiful entry that does not follow the guidelines will not be eligible to win.**
2. We are not looking for a particular style. Be yourself – create what you like and enjoy the process. The main goal is to document your memories.
3. Have fun and be positive.
The challenge: Design a card based on this fabulous sketch and use the theme “your choice” (yes, you can choose any theme you’d like) on the card (sketch by Anam Stubbington).
The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye products.
The deadline: Add a link to your project to the bottom of this post using inlinkz by Sunday, March 25, 2012 (midnight, MST). Please include your first and last name and project name when uploading. (a photo of your layout or project will show directly in the post)
(For tips on how to best photograph your entry, click here)
The PRIZE: The winner will receive the collection of their choice and will be featured in a blog post and have bragging rights!
Lucky to know you by Suzanne Sergi
Featured Collection: Miss Caroline
On this card, I used the ticket borders in place of the scallop borders on the sketch. The ticket background paper is perfect in creating a card for that "lucky" person in your life! Again, the Dilly Dally collection is all about having fun, and I tried to create a card that reflected that emotion!
Cards by Anam Stubbington
Featured Products: Follow your Heart ‘Be Happy’ 6x6 paper pad, chipboard, brads, layers cardstock stickers and two of the clips from the ‘Be Amazing’ range.
We can’t wait to see what you create! Good luck!
Please upload your project here: