Well, my time as a Guest Designer for My Mind's Eye has come to an end. I can't believe it! I have been SO honored to be a part of this FABULOUS DT for a month! These ladies are so sweet, kind, generous, and encouraging. Thank you SO much for having me and I'll still be participating in all the challenges because I LOVE My Mind's Eye!!!
I also want to thank the My Mind's Eye fans!!! You have been SOOO welcoming and I have read all of your comments and responded to those that I could respond do! I really appreciated the warm welcome and support!!
Without further adieu, here is "Courtney Style".
I needed a couple of shape cards of course.
I made the banner for the 4th of July of course, but wanted to share it with you anyway.
And the last project was for a friend's set of twins for the road trips this summer. They were going to drive all over the place and I thought this could keep them entertained for a bit! I also wanted to leave room on each page for them to write down some of the special things that they "spied".
Seek Sweetness in Everyday Life
Cartridge: Kate's ABC's™
- My Mind’s Eye: Lush2 “Navy Flower Paper”™ (solid blue)
- My Mind’s Eye: Lush2 “Navy Damask Paper”™ (off white with navy blue damask flocking)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel “Play” Damask Paper™ (light blue for flowers and tag)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel “Little Lady” Fine Flowers™ (yellow with white and blue flowers)
- Brads: My Mind's Eye: Lush2 Brads™
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Sweetest Cupcakes™
- Embossing Powder: Silver from Paper Trey Ink™
- Ribbon: Offray
- Glossy Accents
- Ink: Versamark in Neptune
- White Gel Pen
- Foam Dimensionals
Fluttering By to Say Hi
- Cartridge: Kate's ABC's ™
- Patterned Paper:
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: “Delightful” Blossom Paper™ (brown)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel “Joy” Crocheted Paper™ (tag)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Gertie “Girly” Diamonds Paper™ (grass)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Gertie “You & Me” Ornamental Paper™ (grass)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel “Love” Letters Paper™ (script)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel “So Sweet” Herringbone Paper™ (orange)
- My Mind’s Eye: Stella and Rose: Gertie “Girly” Lace Paper™ (pink)
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Buggy Punnies™
- Glossy Accents
- Foam Dimensionals
- Twine: Paper Trey Ink
4th of July
• Doily Ribbon: My Mind's Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel "Little Lady" Trims™
• i-bond by Imaginisce™
• Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares™
• Ribbon: Paper Trey Ink in Enchanted Evening Saddle Stitch™
• Twine: PTI™
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE
• Cartridges: Create a Critter™ (sun, clouds), Birthday Bash™ (letters), Straight from the Nest™ (grass and flowers), Life is a Beach™ (cruise ship, lighthouse, birds), Kate's ABC's™(jar, letters for what was being spied (ex. red, small, tall)), Wall Decor and More™ (elephant), Nifty Fifties™ (bowling ball)
• Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Forest Branches™, D'vine Swirl™, Paper Lace II Companion Folders™, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™, Album: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™, Sticker Stacker: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™, Turquoise Rhinestones: My Mind's Eye: Fine and Dandy™, Stickles in Orange Peel and Diamond ™,
• Hot Rocks in Glitter™
I read a lot of your comments and you were wondering how we lived in 450 square feet and where I kept my scrapping supplies. So I thought I would show you!
Yes, that is Casablanca on the TV. I always put movies on in the background to inspire me. Spoon is sitting on the chair next to the one I sit. Under the TV there is the white sideboard. The left side of that is where I hide my die cutting machines, laminator, and paper cutters.
I also have a drawer in the white cupboard behind the couch.
This is what it looks like when I craft. ... when it's clean...
Almost all of my paper and embellishments are stored under the bed in boxes.
This is what it looks like. It's on both sides.
Filled to the brim with yummy My Mind's Eye collections!
Thank you again so much!